I’ve read the posting written by Raja Petra Kamaruddin few days back in his blog,
‘The constantly grumbling Chinese’ (scan carefully of the article and below comment), and there is a comment written by one of the reader, very intersting (and yet maybe shocking for some of us)..
Comment written by Loi Bih Siang Benjamin, December 22, 2008 14:00:54
u don’t understand the Chinese fear:
1. The fear of not being allowed to “drink and get drunk”
2. The fear of not being allowed to “patronize nite club and brothel”
3. THe fear of not being allowed to “gamble till the family is completely broken”
4. THe fear of not being allowed to “kiss and hug” in public
5. The fear of not being allowed to “buy porn VCD” in malaysia
6. THe fear of not being allowed to “to commit adultery”
7. The fear of not being allowed to “wear bikini and sexy clothes”
8. The fear of seeing too many handicapped in Malaysia as many arms chopped off, many legs lopped off!!!
I am a Chinese Christian and voted for PAS for many reasons:
1. I wrote to our government (not reply yet) and challenged UMNO to close down GENTING, 4D, TOTO, Magnum and horse-racing. The Unislamic government of Umno is using gambling to suck Chinese money to fatten the “FEW”…PAS is good and wants to help Chinese by promising to “stop” gambling in Malaysia. Chinese are stupid and keep on giving $ to Umno for “gambling” opportunities in Malaysia.
2. Stop selling liquor and alchohol, go ahead and implement it lest Chinese and Indian brains get destroyed by beer, wine and liquor!!! PAS loves us by having a more stringent criteria of selling alchohol…the more u drink, the more stupid u become and the younger u die!
3. We don’t need night club and brothel.
4. It is good that we have hudud law to be first implemented on our cabinet ministers and civil servants, i have written to PAS to first implement it on civil servants, no reply yet.(chop off their hand before ours).
orang cina, bodoh lah…
p/s: I’m wondering of what to call the Muslim Malay who against HUDUD..anyway, we have to start from basic to build a solid Islamic state..
SURAH AS-SAAFAT AYAT 100
رَبِّ هَبْ لِى مِنَ الصَّـلِحِينِ
“My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous.”
Wahai Tuhanku, kurniakanlah kepadaku anak yang terhitung dari orang-orang yang soleh.
(Doa Nabi Ibrahim ini dimakbulkan oleh Allah SWT. Baginda mendapat anak lelaki yang soleh dan penyabar iaitu Nabi Ismail a.s)
Nur Izah Ab. Razak
26 Zulhijjah 1429@24 December 2008